Natural male enhancement supplements, organic health products and over the counter herbal supplements promote an environment in your body that is conducive for establishing and maintaining good sexual health. The body literally craves for all the essential Vitamins, Minerals, Trace Minerals, Amino Acids and all the Nutrients it positively requires for virility, stamina, passion and performance. Most men do not eat a diet sufficient to give them the sexual peek performance they demand. Modern foods are often processed and stripped of the critical properties need by the body.
Plant extracts and herbal supplements, such as Maca, Yohimbe and Tongkat Ali have been used in traditional and folk medicines. Many have been used for 1000s of years. Many of the prescription medication used to treat erectile dysfunction and provide male enhancement are based on properties first found in these herbs and plants. Pollens also have a long history of improving the lives of men: pine pollen and bee pollen have some of nature’s miracles.
Our purpose with this site is to empower you to make informed sexual health choices in a very fast and complex world. Many of us search the Internet looking for answers. Foreign made products with wildly exaggerated claims litter the Internet. This is why we carefully compile correct, current, relevant information for the site.
Men’s sexual issues comes in many forms. There is lack of endowment, partial impotence, premature ejaculation, mild and server erectile dysfunction and the inability to get all the way hard when you get an erection, or the inability to maintain an erection at all in the act of performing sexually.
We are dedicated to providing you with a valuable resource to natural healing and enhancement. We do NOT sell any products. We are supported only by ads. We love to pass on news of free trials samples and daily deals. Our intent is to provide the consumer with quality information about herbs, extracts and products that have outstanding reputations and to educate individuals about the natural alternatives to common sexual health issues. Discover how you can improve your quality of life through the use of our natural products and regain all that you desire in the bed room.
Please contact us if you have herbs, products or other things that we should include in our web site. We also want to hear from you with any questions or concerns!
- Astragalus research shows it helps protect the body against various stresses, including physical, mental, or emotional stress. Early writings refer to the herb Astragalus as “The Superior Tonic.” It is one of China’s most important herbal medicines and is commonly used in traditional Chinese cuisine.
- Cherokee Rose helps with male enhancement by inhibiting the contraction of smooth muscles and improving blood flow to the penis.
- Cnidium believed to relax corpus cavernosa of the penis, the spungy tisue of the penis that fills with blood during errection. It is often combined with other herbs to help treat infertility and impotence.
- Chinese Dodder is widely used in Asia to remedy sexual problems like impotence, nocturnal emission, premature ejaculation, and low sperm count that arise from kidney yang deficiency. It has been used for over 1000 years to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Cordyceps Sinensis benefits may be due to more efficient use of oxygen and increased blood flow to the penis and other organs. It dilutes blood vessels, thus increasing blood perfusion.
- Catuaba is a Brazilian, primarily in the Amazon rainforest, tree whose bark has been used for thousands of years as an all around nervous system revitalizer. It restores your nervous system function bringing about increased brain function, reduced nervousness, better sleep and improved sexual function.
- Damiana is a relatively small shrub that produces small, aromatic flowers. It blossoms in early to late summer and is followed by fruits that taste similar to figs. The shrub is said to have a strong spice-like odor somewhat like chamomile, due to an oil present in the plant. The leaves have traditionally been made into a tea, and an incense which was used by native people of Central and South America for its relaxing effects.
- Dong Quai in lab tests show that it contains compounds that help dilate blood vessels improving blood flow to the penis. Dong quai is a herb in the celery family native to China, Japan, and Korea.
- Flat-Stem Milkvetch Seed research is focused on its immune-stimulating polysaccharides and other active ingredients useful in immune deficiency conditions. It has long used to improve impotence, seminal emissions and premature ejaculation.
- GABA is known for improving mood, increasing sexual performance, promoting lean muscle growth, burning fat, stabilizing blood pressure, and relieving pain.
- Hawthorne Berry promotes circulation by protecting blood vessels from damage caused by plaque, improving circulation to the penis and body. Motherwort is also another vasodilator; while Kudzu Root Extract is rich in isoflavones, which prevent cancer. .
- Epimedium, are alleged to have aphrodisiac qualities. According to legend, this property was discovered by a Chinese goat herder who noticed sexual activity in his flock after they ate the weed.
- Korean Ginseng have been shown to increase the release of nitric oxide in the erectile tissue improving performance. Ginseng has also been used traditionally against fatigue and as a tonic for invigorating various systems of the body.
- Ligustrum is often used in traditional chinese medicine. It is usually combined with astragalus root to combat long term weakness and deficiency. It is used by men in Asia to provide stamina during loving making.
- Peruvian Maca both increases libido as and acts as an aphrodisiac. As a result, both fertility and sexual desire are improved after consuming this organic super food Maca. Maca provides significant increase in energy, endurance and stamina.
- Passionflower known scientifically as Passiflora incarnata,has powerful sexual healing abilities. Its power lie in its vine, leaves and stem—not just in its name! A 2003 study of the plant appears to confirm its sexual enhancement properties—at least in mice; these lucky rodents enjoyed increased sperm counts and improved sexual function after ingesting leaf extract from passionflower.
- Saw Palmetto has been used for hundreds of years as both a food source and as a medicinal plant. Some recent studies have shown that it may have beneficial effects for those suffering from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), male pattern baldness and other maladies.
- Stinging nettle has been used for centuries among various cultures and are part of folklore and tradition and used to treat many ailments from erectile dysfunction to joints, eczema, arthritis, gout, and anemia.
- Tribulus terrestris is a plant native to the warm climates of southern Europe and Asia, throughout Africa and in northern Australia, although it is found in North and South America as well now. Its primary use is for the purpose of increased sex drive by restoring hormone levels to normal range, primarily testosterone.
- Watermelon Research has shown that watermelon can be more effective than Viagra without the side effects [ read more ]
- Yohimbe is used to arouse sexual excitement, for erectile dysfunction (ED), sexual problems caused by medications for depression called selective-serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), and general sexual problems in both men and women. It is also used for athletic performance, weight loss, exhaustion, chest pain, high blood pressure, low blood pressure that occurs when standing up, diabetic nerve pain, and for depression along with certain other medications.
- Zinc is involved in the synthesis of testosterone and semen production. Zinc is found in very small quantities in the body and, therefore, is required additional supplements or eating food preparations that are rich in zinc. Sexual organs use more zinc than any other body part. Zinc is needed for the proper growth and maintenance of the human body. It is found in several systems and biological reactions, and it is needed for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, and much more. Meats, seafood, dairy products, nuts, legumes, and whole grains offer relatively high levels of zinc.